The updated version of Landboss’ mighty diesel-powered right-hand drive UTV, the 1100D, is now on sale in Australia. The main updates over the previous model are revised front-end styling and the adoption of a dual handbrake system, while the in-line liquid-cooled three-cylinder Japanese-sourced Kubota engine remains the star of the show with a whopping 72Nm of tow-friendly torque and a top speed of 60km/h – well in excess of what most diesel-powered UTVs can manage. Changes to the styling include new lights, a larger grille, a sleeker steel protection bar, and the fitment of a Landboss badge.
Other features of the 1100D include:
• A towing capacity of 800kg;
• A carrying capacity of 500kg;
• A durable steel tilt tray with drop down sides;
• Selectable 2WD and 4WD drive modes with engine braking, push button-lockable front and rear differentials and a pasture-friendly turf mode;
• Downhill descent control;
• Electronic power steering;
• Roof kit and full poly split screen as standard;
• ROPS-certified roll frame;
• Bench seat for three occupants;
• Full lights package, horn and mirrors as standard;
• Steel side steps; and
• A 4500-pound electric winch.